It is once again possible to include windows and thumbnails from publications on a page using HalTools.
As before, just check the ‘’ checkbox in the display and formatting area, then select a CSS style sheet compatible with thumbnails (../css/VisuOmbreVignettes.css, ../css/VisuRubriqueEncadre.css). If no reduced size main image is available, the first page of the PDF file (if any) will be displayed.
The procedure for adding one or more thumbnails is given below:
- Add the thumbnails one by one when submitting the files. For each thumbnail:
- format=données supplémentaires
- Then, click on the ‘pencil’ icon to configure the file.
- Choose the type of addition: type d’annexe=”figure,image”
- Set annexe principale=”oui” for the main thumbnail
It is possible to include thumbnails even if there is no PDF file.
It will be soon also possible to attach a thumbnail to a record, providing that you are connected and either the author or the person submitting the record. Click on the ‘Add a file’ button at the bottom of the screen.
More information : https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/page/add-thumbnails
If you have any questions or comments, contact Support: firstname.lastname@example.org