- The search of an article is made by keyword, author name, DOI, PubMed ID, arXiv ID, …
- Everyone can post a comment, but if you don’t have an account your post will be moderate.
- To create an account, you must have at least one of your article in the database (with you as the first or the last author).
- The authors are alerted automatically when comments are posted on their articles.
- You can also subscribe to email alerts for items that do not belong to you (you need to have an account though)
- The Journals page lists the number of articles by journal available in PubPeer.
Web site : https://pubpeer.com/
FAQ : https://pubpeer.com/faq
Blog : http://blog.pubpeer.com/