An integrated LaTeX compiler creates automatically a preview.
And, a rich text mode directly converts LaTeX commands in the editor.
Many features are free:
- up to 1GB storage space,
- 60 files per project,
- files versionning,
- words and items counting,
- real-time collaborative writing,
- LaTeX auto-complete,
- a click on a paragraph of the preview document allows to find the corresponding position in the LaTeX file,
- project cloning with Git (a distributed version control system) to write off-line (beta),
- unlimited projects and collaborators,
- a Publish button to submit to diverse platforms including arXiV,
- templates for academic journal (Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science, ACM, Geometriae Dedicata Springer LaTeX template, …), thesis, books, poster, resume, …
- add BibTeX bibliography,
- import Zotero or Mendeley bibliographies,
- add charts and dashboards with Plot.ly (beta),
Edited by: Writelatex Limited
LaTeX Tutorials: https://www.overleaf.com/help/category/video_tutorials
If you have used this tool, feel free to share your experience in the comments below.